AC Service Technician Job Details Near Sarasota, Florida
Stability | Competitive Pay + Benefits | Growth Opportunities | Bi-Weekly Pay
Who you are: Experienced HVAC Service Technician with strong technical skill and a keen focus on customer satisfaction.
What you will do:
- Clean, adjust and repair HVAC systems- air handling units, duct work, vents, condensation drainage
- Troubleshoot HVAC systems and equipment to diagnose
- Perform emergency repairs promptly and efficiently
- Ensure compliance with appliance standards and with Occupational Health and Safety Act
- Track repairs and work completed in trade software, Service Titan
- Engage with customer/client to inform them of issue, solution and outcome; recommend products and services for optimal system performance
Who we are: Best Home Services is a 40 year old business, started by family and still keeping much of the family feel. We’re always improving and growing and recognize that we cannot reach our goals without the daily contribution of the best technicians around! We’re committed to providing on-going training and development in both technical and intangible skills. With strong growth projected over the next several years, now is the right time to come build a career with us!
Why join THIS team?:
- Competitive Performance Pay … Techs make $50k-$100K annually!
- Company truck, phone and tablet
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, Vision, Group Life, HSA, 401k benefits
- On-going training & development, growth opportunities
You must have these things:
- 1+ years experience as an HVAC Service Technician
- High School Diploma, GED or Tech/Trade School strongly preferred
- Valid US Drivers License with satisfactory driving record
- Willingness to submit to a pre-employment drug test and background check
Monday – Friday and weekend on-call rotating schedule
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 – $100,000.00 per year