Electrical Technician Job Details Near Sarasota, Florida
Stability | Competitive Performance Pay + Benefits | Growth Opportunities | Weekly Pay
Who you are: Electrician with strong technical skill and a keen focus on customer satisfaction.
What you will do:
- Install, maintain, and repair electrical control, wiring and lighting systems
- Perform general electrical maintenance and read technical diagrams and blueprints
- Inspect, diagnose and replace equipment, electrical wiring, or fixtures
- Inspect and perform corrective maintenance on circuit breakers and transformers
- Follow national electrical Code, and State and local building regulations
- Track repairs and work completed in trade software, Service Titan
- Engage with customer/client to inform them of issue, solution and outcome; recommend products and services for optimal system performance
Who we are: Best Home Services is a family-founded business, started in 1992 and still keeping much of the family feel. We’re always improving and growing and recognize that we cannot reach our goals without the daily contribution of the best technicians around! We’re committed to providing on-going training and development in both technical and intangible skills. With strong growth projected over the next several years, now is the right time to come build a career with us!
Why join THIS team?:
- Competitive performance pay … Techs make $50k-$100K annually!
- Company truck, phone and tablet
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, Vision, Group Life, HSA, FSA, 401k benefits
- On-going training & development, growth opportunities
You must have these things:
- 2 + years working experience as an electrician
- 2+ years experience in renewable energy field, preferred
- High School Diploma or GED AND Electrician degree from a technical/trade/career college
- Valid US Drivers License with satisfactory driving record
- Willingness to submit to a pre-employment drug test and background check
Weekdays 7am-6pm, rotating weekend on-call through department