Plumbing Service Technician Job Details Near Sarasota, Florida
Stability | Competitive Pay + Benefits | Growth Opportunities | Weekly Pay
Who you are: Experienced Plumber who should be able to work independently and solve problems as quickly and efficiently as possible. To excel in this position, you should have strong technical skills, be a master at troubleshooting and enjoy dealing with people.
What you will do:
- Installing, maintaining and repairing plumbing systems and fixtures which will include cutting, welding and assembling pipes, tubes, and fittings.
- Maintaining and repairing of sanitation units, water and gas supply lines, and heating systems.
- Fitting and repairing various household appliances.
- Inspecting and testing plumbing systems for safety, functionality, and code compliance in residential, commercial, and industrial structures.
- Handling customer queries, troubleshooting/resolving problems, responding to call outs and preparing cost estimates.
You must have these things:
- Trade school diploma or completed apprenticeship.
- 5+ years of experience as a Plumber.
- Valid US Driver’s and Plumbing License.
- Good working knowledge of water supply, heating, and ventilation systems.
- Physical dexterity.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job.